- Ages 5-18
- Dates: Fridays - Jan. 26, and Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 and March 2
- SESSION 1: for ages 5-10 is 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (First 50 to sign-up) Due to the large amount of sign-ups for this age group, the first 50 to sign up for this time slot will be guaranteed a spot). You will be notified if this section fills up.
- SESSION 2: for ages 11-18 is 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. (Divided up by the age)
- Place: LCCC Recreation Athletic Complex
- Cost: $100 per child and $70 for each additional family member
The Laramie County Community College coaching staff and members of the LCCC Golden Eagles men's and women's soccer teams will be on hand to assist with the camp. All participants will receive a T-shirt. Guest coaches will be brought in to help run training when available.
Please print the registration and liability form (pdf) and mail to: REGISTRATION FORMLaramie County Community College Attn: Vince Gibson Soccer Office, RAC 119 1400 E. College Drive Cheyenne, WY 82007 307-778-1194 firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Indoor soccer shoes
- Soccer ball
- Water bottle
- Shin guards